Advertisement

gangbangs

topic posted Sun, November 25, 2007 - 11:20 PM by  Jennifer
Share/Save/Bookmark
I'm curious how any ladies here set up thier gangbangs. I really want to have this experience but clueless to how to set it up and get things going. Any advice or stories you'd like to share would be appreciated.

*jenn*
posted by:
Jennifer
Sacramento
Advertisement
  • Re: gangbangs

Mon, November 26, 2007 - 9:24 AM
    Wellllll....

First of all stay off your standard sites when picking people for your first time. Those cats on craigslist can be a scurry bunch. Pick people you know and people that have successfully been in the situation before. *smoothes eyebrow* (lol)

Make sure everyone knows what's up, but it's not something you need to title every e-mail or correspondence with "For The Orgy". Everytime and *especially* your first time expectations set you back before you begin. You have no idea how this is going to go down or on what spot between group-screaming-orgasm and everyone-sitting-awkwardly it's going to fall into, and either is a starting point.

*is* this a gangbang? Or is it an orgy? Will there be other girls there? (doesn't really matter in terms of planning, but I'd like to know for my personal mental-image collection ;)

Ground rules. You need them. You need a safe-word for slow and one for stop. Gangbangs can be intense and once the collective male energy hits critical mass we're not the most self-aware folks on the planet. lol

Finally, a camera. Make sure to video it to play back later for tips/enjoyment.

...okay so that last one is absolutely not necissary, but in case you happen to follow the advice my e-mail address is....

;)

Tue, November 27, 2007 - 9:40 AM
      Thanks very much for your responce! I have a few lovers but they are each turned off by the idea of another man being involved while we have sex ( bleeeeeeh homophobia) so I'm looking for open minded men to share this experience with. I've had orgy's before but I'm specifically craving the gangbang experience because it's opposite of my norm. I'm so used to being very intent on pleasing my partners that to have the focus all on me would be a personal challange. A friend has offered to handle security for me if I chose to meet with unfamiliar guys he is more then willing to go with me and make sure no harm comes of the situation. (He's in a monogamous relationship or would be the first to sign up for this adventure...haha). Orgys are FUN and definately not something I'd ever shy away from...but yeah I want a gangbang. Just me and a room full of guys treating me to an all out fuck fest.. ;)

I'm becoming more involved in sex positive local groups and will continue to just meet people until I have find others that are looking for the same kind of fun. I'd LOVE to meet men that have been in the situation before and are confident and uninhibited enough to join me in making this fantasy come true.

• Rob
        Rob
        offline 9

Re: gangbangs

Tue, November 27, 2007 - 4:33 PM
        Having participated in a few over the years, I cannot stress enough the importance of 1) Screening the guys (I agree about Craigs List guys....most of them are freaks, in the bad sense), 2) Laying the groundrules (especially, safety words), 3) Protection, 4) What's off limits (e.g., body marks, anal, oral, etc.) and most importantly, 4) Letting the guys know that their primary motivation and purpose is your pleasure, not theirs. You and your security/bouncer friend (which is a good idea) should discuss best and worse-case scenarios, find a place which will have ample parking and where people won't wonder why or report the many guys attending.

Tue, December 18, 2007 - 4:37 PM
      Angel brings up a lot of good points (limits and safe words, especially; the camera suggestion made me laugh, though you might seriously consider it, assuming all the men who you agree upon consent to such). Jennifer, if this is your first time, I'd add that you should consider just how many guys you want to be servicing at once. Are you comfortable with being doubly or triply penetrated? Coordinated enough to stroke two guys while being pounded and giving a blowjob all at the same time? I like your spunk and determination, and I wish you the best of luck in making your fantasy come true. Personally, I'm comfortable with touching other people (male or female) when my attention is focused on one central person. I had sort of a gang-bang experience a couple months ago, and while it didn't work out quite how I'd pictured it, it's safe to say all of us had a good time. Would be nice to try again with more focused results. Tell us how it turns out (or invite us to watch <grin>...)!
    • Unsu...

Re: gangbangs

Wed, February 27, 2008 - 12:46 PM
      good advice angel! good people, a good environment, ground rules and open minded ideas are they key for me to gangbangs. hope you enjoy!

Tue, November 27, 2007 - 10:32 AM
    hmmmm sounds interesting, lil kinky, and a whole lot of fun

geee and says your in Sacramento, and I am in Chico would be a short drive

so where do I sign up at? : )

Wed, November 28, 2007 - 10:11 AM
    Wife has been gang banging for over 8 years now. We learned a lot the hard way, but if you are serious, send a message and we can share info on how we set up a gang bang. Screening is key and I agree with the comment about steering clear of Craigslist. There are much better ways out there.

Mon, December 10, 2007 - 11:22 AM

An idea

Would like to meet others interested in a rotating group experience. My experience is that although we have set up this sort of thing we never have been invited to someone else’s. Sure guys will attend but they never seem to find a partner to join in doing this with them. We are interested in a closed group where the couples involved all take a turn. Maybe a drawing at the beginning of the night so it's a chance thing who it will be or a volunteer arrangement. where everyone takes their turn. Are there 4 to 8 ? 10 couples who would be interested in this as apposed to trying to screen single men? It's a lot of work for little or no compensation. Single men seem to view it as just their lucky day and that's the end of it in their eyes. So why don't we have a small group of couples with similar interest and keep it to ourselves. No problems with bad people because we all have a stake in wanting the best for our women. So is there anyone interested.

Tue, December 18, 2007 - 4:28 PM
      Sounds like an intriguing idea, Dan. Best of luck with that. Unfortunately, I'm single at the moment, but I'm sure I could find a date for the evening. A drawing for who gets all the attention for the evening sounds feasible, with the caveat that once this becomes a truly recurring event, each lady goes to the back of the line so that each woman involved gets a turn. Sounds like y'all will be having a grand old time!
  • gangbang setup

Sat, February 23, 2008 - 8:19 PM
    make sure everyone there is clean and tested, don't risk your life on a condom.

This is what Lisa Sparxxx did with her world record (for a while) gangbang (everyone was tested), and this is what Oasis (www.cum2oasis.com) does (she does only bareback) and Oasis has gangbangs all the time.

Plus with no condoms, you'll be covered (inside and out) with cum!

If anyone is having a gangbang or orgy in or near NYC, I'm Tim, 6'3", clean and tested, 8 and 3/4" long and thick.

Happy sex!

Mon, March 10, 2008 - 7:28 AM
    any luck?

I was able to hookup with a gangbang group.
    had fun.
    wish the party included DP and airtight!

Tue, March 11, 2008 - 7:58 PM
    we went with a local guy that ran N.W. GB's and meet him a few times and even went to a GB he set up and watched the girls
    had final say like if the pix did not match them now types. And was a good time and now we have set them up at our house
    and had some great fun in Seattle. but pick your own men from there list but insist in final say. and there will always be the one or two of them that get off and get dressed and run off fast. biggest one we had done at the house so far is 7 girls and 55 men.
    Sarah and David

Recent topics in "Gangbang Girls"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
The successful story about cougar dating Wesley 0 July 27, 2014
girls looking for older guys hotgirl 0 July 13, 2014
single dating site Unsubscribed 0 July 7, 2014
Best Interracial Dating Site :Meet Sexy Black&White Unsubscribed 0 July 6, 2014