Advertisement

Fisting Gangbang?

topic posted Sun, July 29, 2007 - 4:18 PM by  friendly_jen
Share/Save/Bookmark
I'm super into fisting and I thought it would be hot to have a huge line of people fist me in the same session. Would this still be considered a gangbang? How might one consider a fister 'finished' since there is no orgasm so to speak? What do people thinK?
posted by:
friendly_jen
Sacramento
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Fisting Gangbang?

Sun, July 29, 2007 - 6:21 PM
    Well... I guess TECHNICALLY is might not be considered a "gang-bang" per se -- but heck, it doesn't make it any less hot a sexual experience.

'Finishing' with fisting might be more difficult to determine -- maybe it would simply have to be gauged on the number of orgasms the fistee has?? Or maybe the fister would have to simply have to be on some sort of timer... only 5 minutes per fister or something like that. (*shrug*) ... I dunno - might just have to do it by trail-n-error!
  • Re: Fisting Gangbang?

Mon, July 30, 2007 - 3:56 AM
    I think that if you enjoy it, that is what matters. It is not important knowing when it is over or ends, but rather, more important that you have a good time.
  • Unsu...

I'll lend a hand!

Mon, July 30, 2007 - 9:36 PM
    Finish? Humm.... not sure. How about when the lube runs out? No.. just kidding. When the fister is fully involved? Not sure. But count me in to help. I can lend a hand or if you want to record it, I can certainly be there with both camera and camcorder (and an assistant to help).

Marc aka UCPhotog

Tue, July 31, 2007 - 9:23 PM
    This is a great idea. My qualm about conventional gangbangs is STDs - even with condoms there's still herpes, HPV, etc. But with fisting those risks are basically nonexistent.

Thu, August 2, 2007 - 1:24 AM
      Your basically correct. But fisting has its own draw backs: vaginal tearing, cervical bruising, abrasion (think rug burn but down there), spraining of the wrist

Well those are the worst ones, but easily avoided

I think the hardest thing would be to find men who have actually fisted someone and are really good at it.
      • Unsu...

Thu, August 2, 2007 - 9:15 PM
        I've done it, and have a pretty big hand as well.

What I did last time was use a latex glove and LOTS of lube. Once my partner was pretty excited, I simply added the glove and started with a little lube. Then I became more and more liberal with the lube and slowly and surely added more fingers, finally working the top of the hand, then passing the widest part through up to the wrist. Not easy, but it can be done.

Thu, August 2, 2007 - 10:55 PM
          >Not easy, but it can be done.

I suppose it depends on the person, and how much muscle control they have over their pussy. My girlfriend is a medium sized glove and if I'm already turned on she's there in probably in 2 minutes. The largest I've taken was an XL size glove, but he was pretty gentle. No deep pounding or punching going on.

Sat, August 4, 2007 - 6:33 AM
            I have experienced this twice. Both times I took muscle relaxers. I was calm, but also excited at the same time. it wasn't a GB, but it was fisting all the same. Both times the guy took his time. The first time the guy had pretty small hands for a guy. the next time the guy had much larger hands and I felt a lot more.

The first time I felt ashamed that a guy could do that with me, but I got over it. Neither of the guys used gloves. Their hands were bare. I am usually pretty wet all the time anyway, so little lube was needed. the palm part of the guy's hands was the toughest part to get in. Once their hand was completely in me, it was a weird, but kool feeling. I do keegles everyday, throughout the day. So, I have pretty good muscle control, even relaxing myself.

Both guys told me it was something they had always wanted to do. I have to admit I am glad I let them. It was a good experience each time. The second time was the best time because I was more prepared as to what was going to happen and what to do. I will allow it to happen again if a guy wants to do it. Each time it really excited the guys I was with. Seeing the smiles on their faces was worth it all. And the fact that it affected them physically in a very good way helped out afterward.

Sun, August 5, 2007 - 9:10 PM
    no...it wouldn't be a gangbang....it would be a fistgang...your finished when there are no more fists available..

I still think your brave and kind of a pioneer... :)

Fri, August 10, 2007 - 11:54 AM
    It is certainly a sort of gangbang, but deserves some cute name of its own. I'm just not sure what yet.

How about considering each fister finished when the fistee has had another orgasm?
  • Unsu...

Thu, December 13, 2007 - 5:50 PM
    So, Jen, is this a fantasy that you are considering making a reality?

Would love to participate either actively or passively.

Fri, December 14, 2007 - 1:31 PM
      Yeah I'm contemplating it. But the most number of people I've had fist me in a row is only two at this point. I'm not exactly sure how many people one could actually handle. Specially if they tend towards the more ruff side. Also skill level has a hudge ammount to do with your ability to tolerate it. You get one bad person in the mix and your pussy is like ok were done.

Sun, December 16, 2007 - 10:42 PM
        I suppose what you could do is get all the guys together and start with the fellas with the smallest hands or fists, so you progressively work up to the bigger guys. I'd certainly like to join this fistfest--I'm not that far away--my experience has grown quite a bit of late, and I'd say my control is significantly improved over the first time I ever tried fisting someone. You may want to also stock up on lube and/or latex gloves: a pair for each guy, and a bottle of lube per set of fists as well.

Mon, December 17, 2007 - 5:02 PM
          Erik, it is not the size of the fist that I feel is the problem (I've taken an extra large fist in under 10 minutes) I think more it's the skill level. Some people think actually getting the fist in is where the skill comes, and that once it's in it's all good. Not so much. Maybe it's because I like it a little rough, but nuckles on your cervix or someone sliding their fist out the wrong way could ruin it for the rest of the participants and I'm not sure how to screen for skill level.

Tue, December 18, 2007 - 4:15 PM
            Legitimate concerns, Jen. Best of luck. I suppose you could do interviews. Get a sense for everyone outside of a sexual environment first.... skill level is one thing, but what you seem to be talking about is as much consideration for other people as it is for your own safety and comfort.

To address one of your earlier questions, "when is it done," I'd go with "when you cum," or "when you're tired of any given fister." If you're going to be the only gal taking the fists at this party, it'd be important for you to stay comfortable.

Wed, December 19, 2007 - 3:53 PM
              Never thought about including more people. I think it would be SUPER hot to kind of have a party where fisting IS the activity. Maybe several people getting fisted, not nessicerally GB style, but some folks that way and others just enjoying it....I guess something for me to think about.

Mon, December 17, 2007 - 6:36 PM
    I'm curios would other women be involved. In otherwards would it just be men doing the fisting or would you let girls fist you?

Mon, December 17, 2007 - 10:35 PM
      hmm...that is an interesting question. I have no issues letting women fist me. They actually tend to be better at it. Could be cool to do a mixed gender thing where it ends up being this kind of bonding experience of comraderie between the sexes.

Tue, December 18, 2007 - 4:18 PM
        Camraderie is always good. I'd hate to see a competition develop between the sexes. Sounds like this is shaping up. Hope it goes well for you. Question, though: if you *like* it rough, how would you keep from getting too sore to continue?

Wed, December 19, 2007 - 4:01 PM
          If someone is experienced they can be rather rough and not hurt you. Lots of lube limits abrasion and proper nail care and gloves eliminates most other concerns. Properly relaxed rougher techniques like punching (not to be confused with punching impact play) can be handled for quite some time. If orgasm is involved there may need to be a wait between participants and perhaps a build up leaving the roughest play till last.

Wed, December 19, 2007 - 7:57 PM
            Glad you've thought this through and that you're informed about the subject of your fantasy. Again, would love to help you make the fantasy a reality. Whenever you finally get to it, I'm betting you'll have a blast.

Fri, February 8, 2008 - 10:39 PM
            Posted this to the "Fist Me Like a Muppet" tribe, but figured it would be useful and relevant here:

Princess Donna put on a class for Kink.com on how to fist recently. It's available for free on the behindkink.com portion of Kink. Check news.behindkink.com/blog/def...echniques for the video. I do caution: use a *high* speed connection to get this file, since it's almost a full thirty minutes long. Very educational, as well as hot as hell.

Jenn, you probably know most of this stuff already, but since you brought up the topic, I figured some folks might want to educate themselves on the topic--and you might discover a nugget or two of wisdom, too :)

Sat, February 9, 2008 - 3:31 PM
              that was a pretty great beginner good tutorial, but pretty much review for me. Always keeping my eye open for advanced fisting classes tho. Obviously the more intense a fisting becomes also the more dangerous and it is good to know what you are doing.

Recent topics in "Gangbang Girls"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
#1 Cougar Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 August 12, 2014
serious dating now Unsubscribed 0 August 11, 2014
Gang bang sites Karlie 1 August 11, 2014
The successful story about cougar dating Wesley 0 July 27, 2014